What About Building a New Home?
GLAD YOU ASKED!
We're lucky to have so many great home builders and developers in the DFW area. New construction and subdivision developments are pushing the boundaries of Collin, Denton, Tarrant, and Rockwall Counties, as well as pockets of Dallas County.
New Construction is a Different Animal.
Buying new construction is different than buying a pre-existing home. When you're buying new construction there may be major and minor decisions, dozens of and details that you may not think about. The builders' contracts are different from standard resale contracts. They contain different timelines, different options. Different that's sometimes good and sometimes not so good. Don’t go it alone!
We do this every day.
Working with new home builders is a major part of our market. At North Point Realty, our agents are trained and experienced in new construction. The builder community welcomes us and our clients because of our expertise and understanding of the build process. We put the interest of our clients first - while working toward a smooth transaction for all.
Why Hire Us?
In Texas, the seller normally pays the real estate commission. There is absolutely NO reason why you shouldn’t hire the best possible real estate agent to represent you when you're buying new construction.
- First of all, hiring a buyer’s agent won’t cost you a dime out of pocket. That’s because the seller is the one that pays commissions to the buyer agent. REALTORS® are often the sole source of advertising for builders and most builders pay the real estate commission out of an advertising budget. So there is no direct effect to the bottom line cost of a specific house.
- Remember, the person working in the model homes is usually an employee of the builder. So who do you think they are looking out for?
- We bring a wealth of expertise, street smarts, and knowledge to the party. We can use those skills to help you find the right property, in the right location, at the right price.
- Finally, our services offer a buffer of protection. Thanks to our experience and expertise, we can help you avoid common pitfalls and show you the best builders in your price range.
Like any industry, there are outstanding builders and maybe a few to avoid. As your representative, we can help you choose the best builder for your new home.
We want to make it easy for you to shop for new homes – before you get in the car.
– Norma Wall, Broker, North Point Realty
Want to know more?
We can fill you in!
All builders are not the same.
The devil's in the details! Let us help you pull
it all together for a home you'll love!
(and one that will love you back)🥰
New Construction Homes For SaleView All New Homes
3928 River Bend Street
Courtesy of: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Winans
529 N Johnson Street
Courtesy of: WILLIAM DAVIS REALTY
Latest News, Updates, Advice
There are a number of reasons why you might buy a home in your 50s. Maybe you want to move to a new location as you prepare for retirement, or maybe you’re ready to downsize now that your kids have… Read More