Community Hero Rewards Program
Attention Community Heroes!
POLICE * EDUCATORS * FIREFIGHTERS * MEDICAL * EMERGENCY RESPONDERS * MILITARY
We’re grateful for the service of our community heroes!
To show our appreciation, we’ve created a program of financial rewards for those who
put themselves second in their line of work.
What is it?
Our Community Hero Rewards Program recognizes your professional commitment to the community.
We offer financial rewards when it’s time for you to buy or sell a home.
$1,000* WHEN YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME THROUGH NORTH POINT;
$2,000* WHEN YOU BUY AND SELL.
Contact a North Point agent for all the details, and start planning your move.
The application process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete.
And our real estate professionals will give you service befitting a HERO.
North Point Realty
Are you a Community Hero? Let's connect!
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Community Hero Rewards Program
1. To enroll in the Community Hero Rewards Program, you must agree to the terms and submit an application for approval. Submit a Community Hero Rewards Application to North Point Realty prior to acceptance of an offer for purchase, or the start of the listing period.
2. Buyers & Sellers must complete an Information About Brokerage Services form and enter into a signed agreement of a Buyer Rep Agreement OR Residential Listing – Exclusive Right to Sell with North Point Realty before the Community Hero Rewards Program will become effective.
3. The Community Hero Rewards Program is for the purchase or sale of single-family residential property, used as a primary residence, and must be located within the normal service area of North Point Realty.
4. The commission paid to North Point Realty must be a minimum of 3.0% of the sales price. A minimum sales price of $100,000 per transaction side is required. This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive or relocation program involving North Point.
5. When buying, the reward shall be used as a credit toward buyers closing cost, pre-paid’s or other lender approved expenses and must be approved by the lender. Certain Lenders or Loan Programs may not allow a credit from the real estate brokerage to the borrower. All credits will be disclosed to all parties in the transaction and must follow all legal guidelines.
6. Approval of the application is the sole discretion of North Point Realty.
7. This program, all Terms, and Conditions, are subject to change without notice.
News, Updates, Advice
“Is this home worth purchasing and repairing?” Here’s how you can calculate its after repair value (ARV)
Flipping houses can be a great way to earn income. If you’re willing to put the time and effort into renovating a home, you can sell it for a considerable profit. But not every old home is worth rep… Read More
When buying a home, the location is just as important as the property itself. Neighborhoods aren’t objectively good or bad, but finding the perfect neighborhood for you is all about your own needs a… Read More
Buying a house is an emotional decision. Even if you do all the research and weigh every option carefully, choosing a place to live is incredibly personal. It’s very easy to get caught up in the exc… Read More